"Discovering the Desert" Patterned Pouches
This product is sold out
Please note: There is 1 small "Discovering the Desert" patterned pouch left in-stock.
This is a page torn from my 2014 sketchbook, and is one of the first watercolors of cacti I ever painted! It was truly the day I "discovered the desert" through art. I had been playing with different mediums & subject for years, and when I created this piece, I felt that I had finally found my signature style. Watercolor is the dreamiest medium for me to work with, and cacti always make my heart sing.
Featuring my "Discovering the Desert" original watercolor sketch painting, these pouches bring art to your everyday!
Vibrant, bright printing with full-wrap design (print on both sides)
100% spun polyester, will not wrinkle or require ironing
- Flat corners, lays flat
- Durable white zipper closure, with gold zipper pull
- Lined with white laminate
- Care: Pretreat spots with stain remover. Mix warm water with laundry detergent, and clean with soft terrycloth. Air dry
- Shipping will be calculated based on your location at checkout
- Pouches are available in two sizes:
Large Pouch: 11.8" wide x 8.3" high
- Small Pouch: 8.3" wide x 6" high
- Bundle and save $6! In the bundle you will receive (1) Large Pouch and (1) Small Pouch
Love this artwork? Also available as a vertical art print or landscape art print!