"Bright Visions" Limited Edition Signed Art Print
Bright visions, a shining sense of hope, as we gaze ahead.
I created this mural artwork for Eastside Co-op's "Creative Feed" initiative. Their goals for this project were to “support local artists during Covid & enrich an essential outing for thousands of community members with public art, bringing beauty and hopeful messages." While creating this piece, it brightened my day each time I worked on it, knowing it would bring color & joy to our community. I am so grateful to them for creating this opportunity for public art. I hope that the happiness I felt while creating it translates to the storefront, the streetscape, and in your home.
$10 of each art print sale will be donated to Appetite for Change, Eastside's non-profit "Seedlings" recipient for the month of September.
Limited edition series run of 100 art prints
- Hand signed & numbered by the Artist, Paige Poppe
Fine art print of an original watercolor painted & illustrated piece sketch, created in my sunny studio!
Size: 18" wide x 8" tall
- Panoramic art print size highlights the unique shape of this artwork
Watermark logo will not be printed on the art you receive
- $10 of each art print sale will be donated to Appetite for Change
- Appetite for Change is a non-profit using food to build health, wealth and social change. Their vision is a local, equitable food system that supports economic wealth and physical health for residents of North Minneapolis.
- I created this mural artwork for Eastside Co-op, a local & organic grocery store in the heart of Northeast Minneapolis. Through Eastside's "Seedlings" program, each month customers are able to donate to that month's non-profit organization working in the food access, agriculture and environmental sectors. Appetite for Change was the "Seedlings" recipient for the month of September, when I originally released this print